LE CINÉMA SHIBUYA MIYASHITA Information
There is reserved seating only in Bunkamura LE CINEMA Shibuya Miyashita (inside Shibuya Toei Plaza). Tickets are valid for one screening only.
1F: Ticket Counter
7F/9F: Theater Floor and Coffee Stand
Opening time: 10:00 *Opening may be earlier, depending on the number of visitors.
*Tickets can be purchased and received at the ticket counter between 10:00 and the closure of the counter for the final screening of the day. Movie booklets and other products can be purchased even after the final screening.
How to watch a film
- Specify the film you want to watch and the time of screening at the ticket counter on the first floor.
- Check the seating chart and choose a seat according to availability.
- Doors normally open ten minutes before the start of each screening.
- All seats are reserved. You must only sit in the seat number printed on your ticket.
- Even if you have a special ticket (advance ticket) or invitation ticket, you are required to exchange it for a reserved-seat ticket for a specific time slot at the ticket counter on the first floor. (You can exchange it two days before the day you wish to watch the film at the earliest.) *The ticket counter will come into operation in Friday, June 16, 2023.
- Reservations will not be accepted by phone.
The following is not allowed:
- Changing or refunding a ticket after it has been purchased or received is prohibited.
- You must not enter the theater after the start of a screening.
- You are not allowed to enter the theater if all seats are occupied. (Audiences must be seated.)
- Be careful not to cause a nuisance to people around you when eating or drinking in your seats. If you have fries or other snacks with a strong smell, you need to eat them in the lobby.
We have blankets for use during viewing. Please inquire with our staff.
*The number of blankets is limited.
[About wheelchair space]
If you wish to use the wheelchair space, please contact us in advance as space is limited.