Tokyu Bunkamura, lnc. (hereinafter referred to as "we"), as an intermediary between culture and art and you as a customer, recognize the importance of and carefully handle your personal information, and promote the initiatives set forth below and protect your personal information in a responsible manner in order to create entertainment scenes which will help realize your dreams and move people, as well as to contribute to the permanent promotion and development of culture and art.
- We will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other relevant laws, regulations, guidelines and the like.
- With regard to the handling of personal information and systems therefor, we will develop internal rules and process-specific necessary rules, and will establish organizations including a personal information manager in each department and organizational frameworks for ensuring compliance with the requirement to protect personal information.
- If we collect personal information from you, we will specify the purposes of the use thereof, obtain your consent to those purposes, and then properly collect your personal information to the minimum extent necessary for achieving those purposes without using deception or other wrongful means.
- When using your personal information, we will use it properly within the scope of the specified purposes of use without using methods which may facilitate or induce illegal or unreasonable conduct and will not use your personal information beyond the scope of the specified purposes except as otherwise permitted by laws and regulations.
- We will take the appropriate measures to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date to the extent necessary for achieving the specified purposes of use. When your personal data becomes unnecessary, we will endeavor to erase it without delay.
- We will manage your personal information strictly, and take preventive and security measures against its unauthorized access, losses, destruction, unauthorized alteration, divulgence, etc.
- We will endeavor to educate our employees about the protection of personal information to raise their commitment to protecting personal information.
- When using your personal information, we may entrust its processing to outside entities within the scope of proper use. In this case, we will choose the contractors properly and supervise them by obligating them to manage the personal information strictly.
- We will not provide your personal information to third parties without your consent except as otherwise required or permitted by laws and regulations. We will not provide or disclose personal identification numbers or specified personal information under the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in the Administrative Procedure to third parties except as otherwise required or permitted by laws and regulations.
- If you request the disclosure, correction, exclusion from further use or the like of your personal information in our possession, our inquiry desk specified below will take action promptly to the extent reasonable and necessary. Such disclosure will be conditional upon the verification of your identity by public certificates, etc.
- When creating and using "pseudonymized information" or "anonymized information" as prescribed in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, we will properly handle it in compliance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other relevant laws, regulations, guidelines and the like.
- If we acquire and provide "personal relevant information" as prescribed in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information as personal data, we will properly handle it in compliance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other relevant laws, regulations, guidelines and the like.
- We will continuously reappraise and improve our internal rules regarding the handling of personal information and organizational frameworks for their implementation so that they will be constantly operated in an effective and proper way.
Tokyu Bunkamura, Inc.
2-24-1 Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo