Information | LE CINÉMA
All seats are reserved and all customers are requested to exit after each screening.
How to purchase same-day ticket
- Purchase tickets for the movie and show time desired from the Bunkamura 6F Le Cinéma ticket counter.
The ticket counter is open from 10:00.
*The ticket counters may open earlier, depending on crowd numbers.
- Specify a seat block from the seating chart. Staff will inform you of which seats are available in the block.
*Please note that in the event of well-attended showings, we may not be able to accommodate your request.
- Doors will open 10 minutes prior to the showing.
- All seats are reserved. Your seat number will be printed on your ticket.
To purchase tickets in advance
Tickets can be purchased from the Le Cinéma ticket counter up to 3 days in advance. The ticket counter is open from 10:00 to 20:00.
- Customers with Special (advance ticket) or complimentary tickets will need to exchange them for reserved tickets. (Exchanges can be made up to 3 days prior to the day of the showing.)
- Reservations are not accepted by telephone.
- Le Cinéma customers are asked to wait at the 1F main entrance of Bunkamura until 10:00 am. In the event a queue is formed at the main entrance, Le Cinéma customers entering Bunkamura from other floors are asked to join the end of the line.
- Credit cards are not accepted for purchases of tickets or programs at the ticket counter.
The following is not allowed:
- Exchange or refund after tickets have been purchased or exchanged for reserved tickets
- Entering the theatre after the showing has started
- Watch the movie while standing (no standing room only)
- Eating and drinking in the theatre (please eat and drink in the lobby.)
We have blankets for use during viewing. Please inquire with our staff. *The number of blankets is limited.